Thursday, August 5, 2010

1:25am What have I become?

I'm thinking about, pondering on, and wondering my mind about my, and the Almighty God of this universe. This song is laying on my heart at the moment.




The Story: I came into work, and was kinda of freaked out because it had stormed and the entire city was blacked out. No red lights, no street lights, more wrecks, it was just me and my headlights; which aren't very bright anyway. Earlier that day, it was the hottest day of the year. The heat index was 108 degrees, and the steam was rising off the roads where it had rained. It looked like something out of a scary movie. My cell phone lost service. It said I could only make emergency calls. I got to work, and stayed a while. And might I mention, I'm on the graveyard shift. Anyways, the electricity finally came back on, and ruined one of the computers, this night was not turning out good. I get on my laptop, and this song pops up on Itunes. I have NO idea how it started playing on its own. But I think it was Gods way of saying, you are going to be fine. I've got your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment