Saturday, March 3, 2012

a little something I call, motivated.

This..

Instead of this..




Comfort zone = dead to me.



I've started drinking smoothie's every single day for breakfast. Instead of eating a chicken biscuit from McDonald's, its a smoothie with all the basic nutrients to energize me through out the day. I'm not watching what I eat, just eating less of it. (ingredients listed below)

Breakfast Smoothie:
1 Cup of POM juice (pomegranate juice)
3/4 cup of soy milk
2 or 3 ice cubes
1 large banana
2 tablespoons of almonds
3 tablespoons Zjia Smart Mix powder
1 teaspoon of honey

In august of last year, I lost about 30lbs by not even stressing out about food, or exercise and by drinking a drink that's called the The Smart Supplement by Zija. Don't let the word supplement scare you because it's made of all natural substances, in my opinion its a green tea made out of the Moringa Plant. Google it, I dare you. It'll change your life if you stick with it. It makes losing weight less stressful, maybe not easy...but less stressful for sure. It was almost as if I wasn't trying. I lost the thirty pounds and I've been able to keep it off. I haven't lost anymore since then, but I'm about too in the next few months. It's almost like I'm setting up my own challenge workbook, but more of a accountability blog. I'm not going to be just talking about losing weight, because..lets face it. It's boring and people that are insecure about there bodies feel empowered, or threatened by what I'm saying, and by no means do I want you to feel either. Why? Because, this is for me to tell you that I'm a success story. This is just my story. That's all folks.

Contact me if you have any questions, I'm on Facebook and my email is elizabeth.cross190@gmail.com
Note to self: Struggle on. It's going to be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment