Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Matthew Wheeler

I'm so glad I have you as a best friend, partner in crime, love of my life and soul mate. You and I make the perfect team and share so much in common. You make the my days much easier and my nights better. You are such a sweetheart when it comes to every person you meet, even though they may not notice it at first, I do. Everyone around you seems to be much happier. I love that about you. Your laughter is so contagious and you're the comic relief everywhere you go. You can make me laugh until I cry, and you can make me madder than fire, but that's okay. We find ourselves in complicated situations. There is no relationship which isn't defined with a complicated label. Yes, there are beautiful times full of sunshine and the purest of love, but those times do pass. The bad times pass, as well. Relationships are ever-changing, there is no perfect one. What makes a relationship next to perfect is your magnetic attraction of souls, the layers of each other that you've matched up on, and the possibility to take on "it's complicated" together, as a team, instead of alone. I think we can do that, don't you? ;)

I mean it when i say, i want to go through life, with you.. Until we're old and gray. I love you to the moon and back. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment