Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Paige Emmitt

We go way back. Like, 3 years old. (you already know this) BUT that was my opening statement. You'll understand. We've done so much together, been through everything together, and our lives have changed..but despite it all. We still manage to make time for each other. I love that no matter what you're still there. You are a wonderful mother, and I think you are the strongest person I know, even though you may have bad days..you still push through and make everything seem alright. Mason is so lucky to have you, and I'm proud of you for everything that you've done for him. You make it look easy, when i know it isn't. I will always love you, and you are forever my best friend. True friend, sister...whatever. :)

P.S you'll get everything you've ever dreamed of for your life, you just gotta be patient. I love you!



bambi.

No comments:

Post a Comment